Tuesday, May 30, 2006

How a beagle can alter one's life


This is just the beginning of a diary depicting the life of a beagle named Diesel. A year ago my husband and I would have never imagined we would have a beagle in our lives, much less an online diary about him. You see, our lives are not that exciting. Despite the fact that we met online through work, my husband being English and living in England and myself being American and living in the US; despite the fact that we fell madly in love even before I flew over the pond to physically meet him; despite the fact that we were married four months after we met and then lived apart for nine months while we waited for his visa to live in the US was approved; despite the fact that the day he moved here was the second most anticipated day of our lives (the first being the day we actually laid eyes upon one another at Gatwick Airport); despite the fact that yesterday we celebrated living in the same country together for two years – despite all that, our lives weren't exciting enough to consider a blog until we adopted a beagle.

This is how a beagle can alter one's life.

Since I, Diesel's mom, am completely new to the world of blogging I need some practice. The snout beagle will just need to be patient with me until I get the hang of this. He needn't worry. It will not take away from any of his walk or dog park time.

Regarding the photo, thankfully it is now just a pretty picture. Being that it is nearly June there shouldn't be a snowstorm forecasted for the next few months.


1 Comments:

Blogger 2ndaryHighway said...

You never know though... really, it could still snow in July.

May 31, 2006 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home