Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Exposure

Many thanks to Laurie, founder of Beagles on the Web, for featuring Diesel and Marvin as guests on her Daily Digital today (our archived page can be found here)! I'm a frequent lurker on her site and have always enjoyed the chronicles of her beagle boys, Clayton (huge ears like Diesel), Spenser, and the charming late Scooter. In fact, I would partially credit Laurie's Daily Digital to being one of the reasons I seriously considered adding another beagle to our family prior to adopting Marvin. Many times her photos and stories put a huge smile on my face and thoughts of "we could *do* this!" would cross my mind. And yes, two can be (more than?!) twice the work but definitely a million times the joy.

I was thrilled to see she included a link to our SnoutBeagle blog so perhaps we'll have some more visitors. I love to share our beagle experiences with anyone who's interested in having a look. All part of the turf of being a proud dog mum.

Thanks Laurie! I hope your and Phillip's vacation was a good one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Truman Tales said...

I've been visiting Beagles on the Web for some time now, and that led me to seeing your two beautiful beagle boys, Diesel and Marvin, as the stars of the "Guest" Daily Digital! Seeing those beautiful brown eyes led me to click on the SnoutBeagle link, and I've been instantly hooked. I love your blog devoted to your little hounds! I've been avoiding work for much of the day and instead reading all the entries, from the moment you got Timothy and renamed him Diesel, to the boys dressed as pumpkins for this Halloween. I got the same pumpkin costume for my beagle, Truman, at Target! I definitely relate to your stories, emotions, and adventures of being parents of beagles. Like you, my husband and I have no human children but love our Truman as if he were a child. They indeed work their way into your hearts and lives! Like you, I can't imagine my life before my little beagle boy was in it. I look forward to more updates and photos on your lovely blog. Please give Diesel and Marvin extra ear scritches and kisses on those olive noses from me!

November 13, 2007 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger snoutbeagle said...

Angela, thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm flattered that you avoided work to read my beagle blog. :) I love your reference to their olive noses, very true. All the best to you, Truman, and your hubby. Jackie

November 14, 2007 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home