Monday, November 06, 2006

A fair trade

I just returned to my desk from our Monday print hours meeting. During the meeting I nonchalantly pulled four black dog hairs from my off-white sweater. I'm actually surprised the sweater hasn't picked up more dog hair being the color it is. I need to remember that Diesel is a tri-color beagle and perhaps his white hairs are attracted to this sweater more so than his black or brown ones. There could be a countless number of white hairs camouflaged on this off-white sweater. I would never even know it.

What's become of me? Finding dog hair on my clothes these days causes little concern. Am I the same person who, pre-dog, spent a week last March at Mum's house in England with all my possessions locked securely in her guest bedroom for fear that ONE HAIR from her little border terrier might wind up on the bottom of my sock?


Boundless amounts of dog love vs. hairless clothing. My choice is clear. I can't help but think I'm a somewhat more sane person for it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Another Shade of Grey said...

Good for you. I, however, still find the hair thing a bit difficult to subdue. Good thing my dog doesn't shed. :)

November 6, 2006 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger 2ndaryHighway said...

You've pulled hairs off your sweater without passing out? Who are you?? You probably are not ready for a world of three cats though. I imagine that would make you far less sane. (As it has done to me)

November 17, 2006 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home