Friday, November 14, 2008

Lunchtime practice

I ran down to the basement when I was home for lunch today for something or another. These days the beagles join me for most of my visits downstairs because that's where good things happen.

We usually do a send-ahead jump ("Go Jump") or two while we're there, just to continue practice working away from me.


Today I was struck by the way the sunlight streaming through the basement window glowed behind Marvin's alert ears, as well as cast a long shadow in front of him.



Diesel flies onto the scene.

Marvin flies too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dughallmor Beagles said...

Hello! Thanks for the lovely comment you left us.....Gabbi's the queen of extreme head tilting here! I love the photo of Marvin in the sunlight, very cool, I particularly like that attractive flag in the background!! My lot have had one turn each at agility class and they all seemed to enjoy it so we'll definitely be going back!
Anyway, nice to finally meet you (well, in an online capacity!)
Take care, Slobbers xx

November 14, 2008 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That 1st picture is just gorgeous eventho it's just taken in the basement. I like that flying Beagle! Hee!

Back to my BOOGIEself,
Solid Gold Dancer

November 16, 2008 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Oh you should enter that top photo in every contest you can find. That is really, really special!

wags from the whippets and the servants

November 17, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home