Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BREW Beaglefest 2009

Diesel taking in the view from dog aunt, Wendy's, lap.


Leave it to my beagle boys to hop up on the tables to "assist" with the volunteer and adoption info! Actually, I wouldn't have expected anything less from our little BREW alum, Marvin ...


... but Diesel? Diesel, you are usually a four-paws-on-the-ground kind of dog!


Marvin chooses which gift basket he'd like to bid on.


Marvin, if you were helping with the raffle why didn't we win?


Marvin with his friend, Nicole, the BREW volunteer who did our phone interview as we were going through the approval process. Nicole and I definitely connected!


And finally, Marvin spending quality time with his foster mama, Toscha. Toscha not only rescued and named Marvin (after her grandpa!), she's BREW Midwest's co-director which means she rescues LOTS of beagles. I can never quite express how much we love Toscha!


My favorite photo from the day. Loving these big-hearted, happy little hounds ... that's what it's all about.


2 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon and Mint said...

We admire the volunteers at BREW! We have never heard of such an organisation here in New Zealand.

May 27, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Kate and Rob said...

I absolutely love their antics!

True ambassadors of the breed!

They melt my heart.

Thank you for sharing!

May 28, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home