Monday, November 20, 2006

Introducing a new member to the blog pack

Over the weekend I worked long and hard on creating a companion blog to SnoutBeagle. The purpose of my new Ten Bests of the Day blog is more for my own journaling exercises rather than clever stories about Diesel and his exploits. Because of that I wouldn't expect many people other than my mom (who doesn't have a computer anyway) to find it overly interesting, unless you like reading the fairly mundane details of someone's life. The main feature of the new blog is a list of ten of my favorite things (or the things I'm most grateful for) each day. Whether it will actually continue to be a daily list I don't know, but that's where I'm starting. The Concept actually best explains what brought this whole thing on.

However, if it's solely a beagle fix you are looking for, you're in the right place at SnoutBeagle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home