Friday, November 30, 2007

Agility show-and-tell

Here are some photos from our beginner's agility "graduation" evening (mentioned in the WauwatosaNOW article I posted yesterday). I debated posting these because the photo quality isn't the best. We've only used this camera outdoors so I should have researched the settings more carefully prior to class before expecting to get perfect indoor action shots. Poor Mark split his attention between trying to get decent photos and watching our runs ... I certainly thank him for his effort!

They may be blurry but I find the colors nice. Besides, they give a general idea of what happened so I've decided they're worth posting. Next time we'll try video!

Patiently waiting as we walked the course

A-frame

Dog walk

Weave poles to tunnel

Tunnel to A-frame – second run

Dog walk – second run

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home