Sunday, February 24, 2008

Roadtrip!

I arrived back home at 11:45 last night from a two-day roadtrip to Cincinnati (15-1/2 hours roundtrip – it should have been no more than 14 RT except for the blasted ice storm between Indianapolis and Cincinnati on Friday).

I audited SILVIA TRKMAN'S NOVICE/OPEN AGILITY SEMINAR at Queen City Dog Training Club yesterday. I type in caps for good reason – it was a BIG DEAL!

Since discovering Silvia through Barby and Xsara's blog, I've been an avid fan. Seeing her in person, working with people and their dogs, further solidifies my admiration for her – she's a kind and gentle soul who has the best interest of dogs in mind. Her passion is undeniable and inspiring. And what a treat to meet the darling La and seeing her love for working with Silvia.

I hope to put together a synopsis of my experience later today ... I have many notes and videos to sort through.

Check out one of Silvia's seminars if ever you have the chance. Or at least watch some of the tricks videos on her Web site.

Also, I can't say enough about the folks at Queen City Dog Training. I couldn't have felt more welcomed or better taken care of yesterday. What an amazing (and fortunate) group!

Feb. 27: I finally finished my overview of the seminar ... you can find it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Southbaygirl said...

I'll have to tell my mom to check into agility. I wonder if I'd like it.

Velcro

February 24, 2008 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, I check out her webby before & I think her dogs are just PAWSOME!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

February 25, 2008 at 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home